Busy as I am, it pours when it rains. I shared that I'm running two different experiments for my online adventures: one is here in NigelChua.com and another is a dating site for women.
In NigelChua.com, I introduced a few new stuff such as:
And just last night, I realized there was a few issues:
Basically this means that readers came across my free report download page without signing up to my newsletter (I thought that I kept that page un-indexed but I guess it was too simple to find (oh well...). In a sense I'm happy that there are readers who are keen to get my report, but I'm reserving the report only for readers who sign up to my newsletter via my opt-in pages to make it fair to my other subscribers =)
So I've changed the download report to be available in the 1st newsletter =P
Ugh...there was a few issues in this group of problems, basically those who signed up to my NigelChua.com mailing list
Again, I died when I realized this
I took the time to correct all the mistakes and errors, which took me roughly about 3 hours to resolve them all (the newsletter correction took the longest) but weirdly enough...I'm not pissed or annoyed or angry.
I'm just sorry for the readers who saw the wrong email on it - sorry guys!
Now that I've resolved it, I feel that it's a very good exercise, and I had the opportunity to improve some parts like adding in links for readers to navigate after subscribing. I felt that was useful to me.
LOL. Ok, after laughing, I hope you don't make the same mistakes like me =D
Search In NigelChua