Today is the last day of 2016 – wow, 2016 really flew by didn't it?
So much happened this year on my end:
- We're expecting another addition to the family, due March/April 2017
- Strengthened my focus on my online businesses which you can see from my online income reports and proof of affiliate commissions
- Installed a new habit: 5 AM to 9 PM days
- Installed a new habit: Sleeping at 9 PM almost every day (plus minus 30 minutes)
- Installed a new habit: daily runnings (when not raining) + plyometrics following the closure of California Fitness where I was a member
- Installed a new habit: time scheduling my activities and priorities to limit time wastage/maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Struggled with sleep training for Olivia – we had weeks and months of sleepless nights
My usual ongoing experiments/responsibilities:
- Handling and growing my busy specialist physiotherapy clinics, opening more physical clinics, managing and growing the business
- Dividend stock investing
- Fathering Olivia, one of the most happy though tiring responsibilities. Watching and experiencing her growth was amazing. So in awe of God as she grows taller, recognize more, speak more, want more, walk and run more – she grows so fast!
This year was a busy year, truly, but I enjoyed most of it, the learning, the experience, and you know what – I am actually feeling very positive and anticipatory of my future from here.
I am expecting better and more things, especially in my online businesses – I can foresee that it'd grow from strength to strength in terms of visitors, sales, and return sales as I add and build the online businesses that I have in whatever spare time I have.
I'll be coming up with the annual passive income report in a couple of days as long as I have all the documents and information in order to report on how I did online and in my investments across the year.
Now, it's time to PARTAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!
What about yourself?
If you're a student, stay at home mum, or an executive, you must find a side hustle that you can build on the side.
It's not a luxury, it is a necessity.
It will give you options and flexibility and choices, and can be very low cost to learn and test and grow. Heck, the option that I am putting to you has even a free version (sign up for the free membership that don’t even need a credit card too) and learn all you can about online business, experiment with the 2 free websites too.
I am making money online, and I can foresee my financial future getting better and better.
I believe in building a passive income internet business that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7, and only one program taught and help me create a money making website, and it's the only program I feel very comfortable and confident in sharing: Wealthy Affiliate.
I’m tired of being cheated and scammed by gurus and programs out there that promises I will make money online by shelling out hundreds if not hundreds of dollars for their magic solution – note to self: there is no magic bullet solution. Learn to build it from scratch, with 100,000+ success stories.