Continuing my post from last week where I shared that I'm engaging a company to
- develop 2 niche WordPress-based businesses
- outsource content creation for both of the 2 niche WordPress sites above as well as for NigelChua.com
Let me first assure you again that NigelChua.com is my labor of love, and I will never abandon it. I will still be here to write and share about my inputs on business building, entrepreneurship, passive income, etc.
The real reasons why I am outsourcing content creation is because:
- I want to take my online businesses and ventures seriously, by putting money where my mouth is. I've shared again and again that I've not been entirely happy making $10-$30 per month, and eventhough I'm signing up for courses and learning and had built a great lead-generating website for my physical therapy business, I am deeply dissatisfied that I hadn't broken through for my online ventures. I dream of making $1000+++ per month online, net profit, and more. And…
- …the team I'm engaging IS a specialist in building profitable and successful Amazon and affiliate businesses – they have had track record.
- I can get pretty tied up with my 2 kids, and my physical business, and when any of the kids get sick (including myself), or when I have major projects, I can be tied up anything from 1 week to 2 months, like what happened recently where I was busy for close to 2 months in May and June 2017
- Because I have built a surplus of cashflow from my passive income dividend stock as well as my business, I can divest some of the profits and dividends to projects that I am interested in (NOTE: I AM VERY, VERY MOTIVATED to build and acquire passive income online businesses that provides value to clients and are profitable).
I realized that my lifestyle and responsibilities make it difficult for me to consistently build my online business sustainably and consistently, and moving forward, if the outsourcing does successfully help me improve my online income to $100 > $250 > $500 > $1000 and more, I WILL KEEP REINVESTING into my online businesses with outsourcing.
What content creation I am outsourcing?
Basically I am engaging outsourced writers to research keywords, relevant affiliate products/programs, pictures, write content-rich keyword articles, find great pictures, upload into the 3 WordPress sites. Each site will receive one x 1000 word articles per week, every week until I stop the program…
…but I am actually planning to invest this service for at least 6 months to 12 months, because it takes time to build good number of articles that are indexed and getting traction and traffic from search engines. Of the 4 articles per month per website, 2 will be based on relevant affiliate products/programs, and 2 will be purely on relevant information.
I will still write on NigelChua.com on top of the articles, as well as my other web ventures though, until I find what works (to me, what works means I am able to make 5 sales per month consistently for 3 month).
I am very excited to test this out, and as I've shared earlier, the two new niche WordPress sites will be kept secret to ensure as little variables/disruption from external eyes, as I want them to be as organic as possible. If they prove to be profitable, I will both reinvest profits into more outsourcing of link building, guest posting etc, and even build/purchase more online businesses.