As I find the value of Wealthy Affiliate very high, I constantly think of ways how to afford the annual $359 for my readers who wants to learn and actually make money online.
I am already making money online by applying what I have learnt from Wealthy Affiliate, see some of my online affiliate commissions here. And I truly believe it’s valuable, you can sign up for the free membership (does not need a credit card)
So today’s article covers on how to become just a little cheapo to save some money during lunch or dinner, the main reason is to save $30 per month to fund the yearly WA fee (it’s $49 per month or $359 per year).
Assuming normal costs to eat out for lunch is between $5 to $25 (averaging at $12) and dinners are between $15 to 40 (averaging at $25)
- Make your own meals: making your own meals, at your own terms – organic, paleo, Atkins, whatever. Go to YouTube.com, and simply search – all the recipes and instructions will be there. Each meals can be as cheap as a couple of dollars to at most $5, depending on the ingredients you use. This is the ultimate, but I don’t recommend doing this too much – we humans need to socialize, and often do it over meals. Unless you socialize in a different manner ie exercise together, walks etc, but try to still go out for meals with friends say 1-2x per week instead of like 5x or more per week
- Have a snack before you go out for lunch or dinner events, this helps you to be fuller, and you can order less (thus saving some)
- Bring your own water: it’s healthier and free. Why pay a few dollars (or tens of dollars) for a drink? Note: please don’t do this at an upscale restaurant – if you’re there at an upscale place, enjoy it.
- Choose between appetizer, or dessert, or none of the both. Instead of having appetizer, then main course then dessert, with a drink (which makes up for 4 items), choosing to scale back on 1-2 items will decrease the costs by up to 30%
- Share meals: sometimes meals are just too big to be eaten by yourself, and it makes sense to share. If the establishment don’t allow this, then what you can do is to instruct the chef to pack half the meal in a to-go bag which you can eat at a later time, and eat the other half now. This means you stretch your dollars more (you get 2 meals instead of 1)
There are many more ways to do this, but let’s not digress. The reason why I write this is because:
- I wanted to make money online
- I got scammed for thousands of dollars from 2008 to 2014
- After years, I finally chanced upon Wealthy Affiliate
- I signed up with the free one, and stayed with the free membership for about 9 months
- Then after making some money from what I learned for free, I decided to upgrade to premium, that costs me $359 per year (my mindset was if I can make some money online with the free one, how much more can I learn and grow with the paid one?)
The value is immense to me in Wealthy Affiliate, and I know it’d change your life – learning how to build profitable online business, is a skill, and it’s a life skill that no one can take from you.
What about yourself?
If you’re a student, stay at home mum, or an executive, you must find a side hustle that you can build on the side.
It’s not a luxury, it is a necessity.
It will give you options and flexibility and choices, and can be very low cost to learn and test and grow. Heck, the option that I am putting to you has even a free version (sign up for the free membership that don’t even need a credit card too) and learn all you can about online business, experiment with the 2 free websites too.
I am making money online, and I can foresee my financial future getting better and better.
I believe in building a passive income internet business that will work for me day in, day out; serving readers and customers profitably and delivering value 24/7, and only one program taught and help me create a money making website, and it’s the only program I feel very comfortable and confident in sharing: Wealthy Affiliate.
I’m tired of being cheated and scammed by gurus and programs out there that promises I will make money online by shelling out hundreds if not hundreds of dollars for their magic solution – note to self: there is no magic bullet solution. I am building my online businesses from scratch, finally making money online and I’ll recommend you learn it too. It’s a life skill and it’d future-proof your life and future income.