I LOVE getting reader emails and reply to every single email I get.
This is one of the emails I received:
I have one question please. I can't think of any strong passions or interests to start writing content about. Does SBI help me find a good niche? If so, how do they do that? Thank you Nigel.
I had a thought about it, and replied with:
You know what, most of the time, we are our worst critic…to give you a rough guide, here are some guiding questions:
- what have you achieved success in at work (small and big)
- what do your friends and family and co-workers seek your advice/help on
- what do you read or do during weekends/time out
- where do you like to go for travels
- is there any personal hacks/achievements that you had done (small and big) eg able to wake up early every day, read books fast etc
Often times we overlook what we do well cos we think it comes naturally to us…but you'd be surprise – what comes easy to you may be very hard for others.
You can also ask your family, friends and co-workers what do they think you're good at – to find out.
Have a think and research, and once you have some ideas, you can take a 90 day trial of Solo Build It and run your ideas through Brain Storm It to validate it.
If you really really struggle and cant find something that you think you're good at/interested in, then you can consider AffiloJetPack, which is much much pricier at $997 (I'm a paid member and user) – it has
- 18 proven evergreen niches
- 20+ articles per niche
- tested and proven products that is constantly upgraded (I experienced the upgrade recently)
- one years worth of pre-written autoresponder newsletter with the affiliate links
Reader, please do not rush your decision. Take your time.
I find that when I rush, I make lots of mistakes that could have been prevented.
My advice remains the same: I recommend Solo Build It because it teaches and provides you the tools to build an online business that is based on your interests…and teaches you how to get lots of organic traffic, but it is a slow and steady route.
Email me anytime =)