Today is the 8th day in a row that I’m waking up at 5 am, and it’s part of my installing a new and powerful morning (and full day) routine to myself. I set the alarm on my mobile, and try to go to bed by 9 or 10 pm at night, so I am more rested.
In the last 8 days, I have been so much more productive:
- Updated passive income reports for NigelChua.com
- Created two new sites under Wealthy Affiliate as well as participating in Wealthy Affiliate interactions/forums (they provide free basic membership account which doesn’t require credit cards, plus you get 2 free websites and web hosting…but more importantly, access to their online business training – this is the key to making money online – sign up for free here)
- Did most of my long-overdue thinking, planning and strategizing work for my offline and online businesses
- Took some time to pray, thank, count my blessings and meditate on the Word of God
- Exercised 5-6 days per week at 6.30 or 7 am in the mornings
This routine is working out very well for me, and the outcomes are good and I am very happy with the overall experience and outcome – I plan to stick to the 5 am power mornings, even on weekends.
Of course, what makes it a little painful is that we’re sleep training our little girl right now (around 20 months at this time of writing), so that shakes up my rest and sleep a little, but it’s still good – we got to do what we got to do =)